A private wine tasting class
An unique and private wine tasting in Burgundy
This page will interest you if you are tempted by a wine tasting class in Burgundy that is unique, private and resembles no other. Choose a private wine tasting that is tailor made for you.
Our experience and expertise enable us to accompany you in this search for exclusivity. Alone, with a friend, a group of friends or with your family, we will receive you in an intimate setting for a very special experience and a private wine tasting of Burgundy wines.
During your private wine tasting you will benefit from two expert speakers. Damien or Céline, one or the other, will take the greatest care to reply to your questions.
Don’t hesitate to ask us to create your private wine tasting class : we will construct the personal tasting class that is the best adapted to your criteria : budget, timing, theme….
It just needs a little imagination.
Here are some examples of private wine tasting classes :- Vosne Romanée Tasting: a private class dedicated to Vosne Romanée, its premiers crus and its grands crus. The course is illustrated by a prestigious tasting : Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Beaux Monts, Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Gaudichots, Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Suchots, Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Chaumes, Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Petits Monts, Grands Echezeaux Grand Cru, Romanée Saint Vivant Grand Cru, Richebourg Grand Cru, La Grande Rue Grand Cru, Echezeaux Grand Cru
- Montrachet Tasting: a private class focusing on Puligny-Montrachet, Chassagne-Montrachet and their 5 grands crus. You taste 10 white wines : Montrachet, Chevalier-Montrachet, Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet, Bâtard-Montrachet, Criots-Bâtard-Montrachet, Puligny-Montrachet 1er cru Les Combettes, Puligny-Montrachet 1er cru Les Folatières, Puligny-Montrachet 1er cru Clavoillon, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er cru Morgeot Clos Pitois, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er cru Les Caillerets
- Villages Tasting : a private class to soak up the diversity, richness and complexity of Burgundy wines. During a full day, you taste the 44 "Village AOC" which exist in Burgundy produced by 44 different winemakers within 9 vintages. 20 wines are "village", the 24 others are "1er cru". 24 are reds, 20 are whites. A unique opportunity to compare Vosne-Romanée, Gevrey-Chambertin, Volnay, Aloxe-Corton, Givry, Puligny-Montrachet, Chassagne-Montrachet, Saint-Véran, etc.
- BFC Tasting : a private class dedicated to the wines produced in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté : It includes Burgundy wines, Jura wines, part of Loire Valley and some Beaujolais wines. Blind Tasting of 8 wines: Côtes-du-Jura, Pouilly-Fumé, Chassagne-Montrachet, Château-Chalon, Arbois, Moulin-à-Vent, Vosne-Romanée, Volnay 1er cru Santenots
- Discovering the white wines of Burgundy : key statistics, production sectors and a blind tasting of a selection of wines from the whole of the wine region of Burgundy, and the entire hierarchical appellation structure.
- Methods of tasting explained step by step. Practical exercises through blind tasting. An open theme : red wines, white wines, the wines of the Côte de Nuits...